Mob: 07775 761 318
- A maximum total of 2 persons (adults & children) plus an infant in a travel cot can be accommodated at any time.
- If you are thinking of hiring the property for more than 2 guests please contact us before booking to avoid breaking our terms & conditions of use.
- 1-2 well behaved dogs are also permitted in The Granary however, we do ask that the dogs are not left unaccompanied at anytime during your stay.
- No person shall stay or be permitted to stay, without limitation, in any part of the premises in a tent or similar. The owner reserves the right to refuse admission to any persons not named when making the reservation or agreed to in writing at an earlier date. This booking is personal to the Hirer and cannot be assigned or passed to any other person.
Check In & Check Out:
- Check in is from 3pm on the day of arrival (unless otherwise arranged prior to arrival).
- Check out is by 10am on the day of departure (unless otherwise arranged prior to arrival).
- To enable us to have the property cleaned on time for the next guests to arrive we would ask that you leave the property promptly and as clean and tidy as possible.
Bookings & Payment of Deposits:
- Bookings can be made online via the website. The reservation will be confirmed upon receipt of the deposit.
- A non-returnable, non-transferable deposit of 25% of the total cost is payable upon booking.
- The remaining balance of your booking should be paid no later than 6 weeks prior to your arrival date.
- Bookings made 42 days (6 weeks) or less prior to your arrival date will require the total cost of the booking to be made in full.
Cancellations & Refunds:
- Cancellations should be made in writing (postal or email). Once the booking is confirmed, the Hirer has seven days from the date of the confirmation email to cancel the booking and receive a refund of any further monies paid excluding the non-refundable 25% deposit. In the event of cancellation by the Hirer we will endeavour to re-let the property and if successful, make a refund of monies paid less the deposit which is non-refundable. No refunds will be given on cancelled bookings which are made within four weeks before the start of the holiday, whether or not the property is re-let.
Upon cancellation the following cancellation fees will apply:
Days of notice prior to arrival date
60-42 days notice
60% of total cost of booking
41-29 days notice
75% of total cost of booking
28 days or less notice
100% of total cost of booking
Health & Safety:
- Smoking and the use of candles is strictly prohibited inside Moat Farm Granary at any time.
- Please report any damage or breakages to fixtures, fittings or apparatus within or to the exterior of the property immediately to enable us to replace or repair without interruption to your stay or before the next guests arrive.
- No liability is accepted for any loss, damage, sickness or injury howsoever caused which may be suffered or sustained by the Hirer or any member of the party or any invited person or vehicle or its contents or any property or possession of the Hirer or any member of the party or any invited person. Once again we recommend the hirer purchases their own insurance.
- Whilst the details of the property on this website are to the best of the Owners' knowledge are correct, the Owners reserve the right to make changes to the website and property and contents as they think fit. The Owners are not responsible for any changes or closure to area amenities, services or attractions. The property's contents and decoration may change/be renewed from time to time and therefore may not be exactly as shown or stated on the web site.
- The lead name on the booking is responsible for the behaviour of the party and for the condition in which the property is left at the end of the holiday and shall be (along with each adult member of the party) jointly and severally liable in respect of the obligations of the Hirer under these Terms and Conditions and agrees that he or she is contracting as agent for each member of the party and will be responsible for compliance by each member of the party with these Terms and Conditions.
- Broadband is available in the property however, the Owners cannot be held responsible for connectivity problems, loss of internet service or any other problems resulting from use of the Broadband service.
- All personal information provided within the booking shall only be used to process your booking and provide the services you have requested from us. Your contact data will never be shared or sold to a third party.
- One set of all bed linens and towels are provided for 2 persons during your stay.
- If you should require any further bed linens or towels during your stay please contact us prior to arrival.